Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Love Mac's

He we are, 2 days from our trip to Disney. I don't know who is more excited, me or Leeann. We were able to wrap up most of our packing tonight. I know it is 2 days out, but we both have to work on Monday and we are off on Tuesday afternoon, so we wanted to get as much done as we can tonight so we are not rushed Monday night.

You know the worse part of taking off on a vacation....the last few days of work. The days just go by so slow, they just seem to drag along. It doesn't help that weekends are slow at work anyway. I don't mind the weekends, it is just on Sunday, we pretty much have most everything done, we just have to spend 10 hours making sure nothing bad happens.

I do all my computer work on Mac's. I love this machine. It is so easy to use, I can do anything I want on a Mac and it does the things I want. I edit my videos on my Mac, music, photos, you name it, I can do it on my Mac. I say this because Leeannn has had to go back to using a PC. I got her hooked on Mac's a few months ago. I even got one of her clients to switch to Mac's. He did, but he wants his computers to read his mind and work the way he works, but I don't know of any computer that will do that. So now, he wants to go back to PC and Leeann has had to move back to PC as well. She has been having the worse time with the new PC she got, It is not working well and she got so use to how the Mac worked, that it is hard to work witht he PC. I am a Mac Junkie and proud of it.

Next post will come from Disney!!!!!

No comments: