Monday, June 9, 2008

A Break and 3G YEA!!!!

I have my last wedding behind me for two weeks. I finished the wedding this past weekend in Etowah with the reception in Athens. It was a fun wedding but, it was also the wedding I was most worried about. The mother was worried I would not get the prelude music on the video. She had scheduled 30 minutes of music and I got it all. Everything went well so now I have a two week break so I am hoping to get a lot of the weddings I have already shoot finished. I have high hopes that I can.

Today, my Sunny girl is at STAR. We approached them a couple of weeks ago about taking Sunny as part of their therapy program. They came out and looked at her a week ago and they were thrilled by her. The loaded her up today and took her to the STAR stables today and she is already a hit.

Now, for the best part. Apple announced today that they are going to release a new iPhone in July. It is going to be 3G (twice as fast) starting at $199 (half the price). I have missed my iPhone so much and I was even looking at getting an iPhone this past week, but held off. Now I am glad I did.

I am tired, but will be writing more tomorrow

No comments: